Sunday 24 April 2011

getting going

Spring is in the air and I feel the need to be doing things.  I have registered to take part in NEOS (North East Open Studios) this year - 10th - 18th September, in and around Aberdeen, and am now wondering whether I am mad or stupid, or possibly both?  Some days I believe that my paintings and photos are quite good, some are even rather good, but on other days I think that people will look at them and wonder what I am playing at, putting them on public display!  Oh well, it's that old self-doubt creeping in again and I say Pah!  Go away!  And do not darken the door of my lovely little shed ever again.  That works for a while.  In the meantime, here are some photos from our glorious week's break in the beautiful Andalucian sunshine...






No comments:

Post a Comment