Wednesday 25 July 2012

Photography

I recently signed up to Fine Art America to see if I can sell some of my photographs to the folk across the pond. Part of me feels as if I am selling my soul, another part says that this is a sensible thing to do if I want to make some sort of income from this creative process. I don't intend to change the type of photographs I take or post to the site (I now have a collection of more than 50 photos on the Photo4me website), so I think I feel comfortable reaching out to this potential new market. Just hoping it doesn't increase the contents of my spam folder, however. This will be monitored closely. Here's a link to the photographs of Scotland (including mine, I hope!) that can be found on the Fine Art America site: scotland photos

No comments:

Post a Comment